Okuma Coldwater Line Counter Reel
Okuma Cold Water line counter reels are constructed upon a powerful star drag foundation including heavy-duty machine cut brass gears, dual anti-reverse systems and full Carbonite drag system with up to 7kg of maximum drag output, Okuma anti-fogging Clear View Technology. The reels are available in both right and left hand retrieve and also provide purple-pink ladies edition.
- Lightweight corrosion resistant frame & sideplates
- Multi-disc, Carbonite drag system
- Aluminum handle arm with Ergo grip handle knobs
- 2BB + 1RB Stainless steel ball bearings
- Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Oversized machine cut brass XL drive and pinion gears
- Self-lubricating gearing system, all models
- Speed Lock pinion gear system, all models
- Machined aluminum, two tone anodized spool
- Dual anti-reverse system. (Mechanical and roller bearing)
- Mechanical line counter function measures in feet
- CVT: Clear View Technology anti-fogging line counter
- Aluminum ratcheting drag star for precision drag settings
- Wide Mouth levelwind: Clearance for copper lines
- Automatic trip spool engaging mechanism
- MSS: Mechanical Stabilizing System for increased durability
- DLX represent left hand crank line counter models
*Shipping times are not guaranteed at this time due to Covid 19 shipping times
Shipping is available Canada & USA wide.
Shipping is fulfilled by either Canada Post, Canpar, UPS, or Fed Ex.
1 Business Days is required for handling. Please order before 2:00 pm EST to count as 1 business day.
Free Shipping on Orders over $75 in Canada. Orders under $75 have a flat rate of $14.99.
We have a flat fee of $20 for Rod Shipments due to the increase cost to ship these items. Oversized items also have an additional charge.
|Standard Shipping||2-5 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||1-2 Business Days|
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Returns that are not due to defective or damaged items are up to the purchasers discretion.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. Damaged, defective, or wrong items will be issued a prepaid return label.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.